8.26.2011

Friday Faves {Peachy Keen}

Ahh the weekend, one of life's simple pleasures.  Today I bring you some of my Friday Faves!  I have been searching for a delicious recipe for dessert and I came across a simple peach crostata and felt inspired.  Not only are peaches delicious, they are the perfect colour for nailpolish, dresses, and about a million other things.  So I thought I share some Peachy Keen images with you!
The perfect summertime dessert peach crostata, recipe here

 This is the perfect nailpolish shade, not to pink not too orange!

Peachy and feathery, this gown is perfection.

Nothing like a bright peach accent in your home, it'll liven up any drab bathroom.

The peachiest bouquet of garden roses (ps. one of my favorite flowers)

Hope your Friday is fantastic!
Xox,
A~

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...